McQuarrie Hunter LLP
8 years in business1500 13450 102 Ave
Surrey, BC V3T 5X3
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 588-9721
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 26/03/2004
Business Started: 11/06/2008
Business Incorporated: 11/06/2008 in BC
Type of EntityPartnership
- Catherine Jacobs, Chief Operating Officer
- Tako VanPopta, Managing Partner
- Principal: Catherine Jacobs, Chief Operating Officer
- Valerie Anderson, Partner
- Perry Armitage, Partner
- Joseph Berta, Partner
- Christopher Bettencourt, Partner
- Robert Collings, Partner
- Douglas Conolly, Partner
- Leah Donaldson, Partner
- Robert Finlay, Partner
- Kim Floeck, Partner
- David Halkett, Partner
- Colin Huggett, Partner
- Kevin Hyde, Partner
- Michael Kendler, Partner
- Elyssa Lockhart, Partner
- Richard Molstad, Partner
- Sarah Morse, Partner
- Dan Moseley, Partner
- Garth Reeves, Partner
- Brian Schreiber, Partner
- Amalia Szilagyi
- Eric Vandergriendt, Partner
- Gregory VanPopta, Partner
- Jacy Wingson, Partner
- Wade Winkler, Partner
- Cindy Zheng, Partner
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- The law firm of McQuarrie Hunter LLP goes back to 1936 when Colin D. McQuarrie was called to the Bar in British Columbia and opened a practice in New Westminster. In 1967, his law firm, McQuarrie and Company, joined three other long-established New W...
- The law firm of McQuarrie Hunter LLP goes back to 1936 when Colin D. McQuarrie was called to the Bar in British Columbia and opened a practice in New Westminster. In 1967, his law firm, McQuarrie and Company, joined three other long-established New Westminster law firms: Hunter and Pettenuzzo (established in 1960), Fisher and Gates (established in 1958) and MacKinnon and Pearce (established in 1954 in New Westminster and Surrey). The firm was originally known as McQuarrie Hunter Fisher MacKinnon Gates Pettenuzzo and Pearce, but shortened its name to McQuarrie Hunter in 1978. McQuarrie Hunter registered itself as McQuarrie Hunter LLP in 2008.
- Elyssa Lockhart also operates Lockhart Law Corporation. For Lockhart Law Corporation BBB Business Review, please visit: http://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/attorneys-and-lawyers/lockhart-law-corporation-1286009?isbureau=Y&language=1
Service AreaMcQuarrie Hunter is a regional mid-sized mixed-practice firm located in the Central City Tower in Surrey, right next to the Surrey Central Skytrain Station. It services clients, both individual and businesses, in the Surrey area, Fraser Valley and beyond.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.