11 years in business20363 62 Ave
Langley, BC V3A 5E6
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 14/09/2006
Business Started: 01/02/2006
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1966
Business Incorporated: 18/01/2006 in BC
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Chuck Gandy, Director
- Mary Jean Gandy, President
- Charles William Gandy, Owner
- Customer Service: Taylor Gandy
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- 0746201 BC. Ltd.
- Kerrisdale Gas
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.