A. Arnold Relocation
112 years in business5200 Interchange Way
Louisville, KY 40229
- (502) 810-0635
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 626-5371
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Greg Hoover, Chairman & CEO
- Mr. Bob Dalaskey, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Ms. Christal Trowbridge, Vice President of Local Operations
- Mr. Steve Yacko, Vice President of Fleet Development and Interstate Operations
- Principal: Mr. Greg Hoover, Chairman & CEO
- Principal: Mr. Bob Dalaskey, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Principal: Ms. Christal Trowbridge, Vice President of Local Operations
- Principal: Mr. Steve Yacko, Vice President of Fleet Development and Interstate Operations
- Transportation Services
Alternate Business Names
- A. Arnold Moving & Storage Transfer
- A. Arnold & Son Moving & Storage
- A. Arnold World Class Relocation
- Arnold Moving Company, Inc.
- Sterling International
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Certified Check, electronic bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
A. Arnold World Class Relocation is an award winning independent carrier headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky since 1905. Named the American Moving and Storage Association's Independent Carrier of the Year in 2014, and the Louisville BBB's Torch Award winner in 2013, the company offers the following services:
Local and intrastate moving (within your state)
Interstate moving (within the U.S.)
International Moving (worldwide)
Commercial and office/industrial moving
Electronics, exhibits and specialized transportation
Climate controlled warehousing and storage
Logistics and inventory staging and delivery
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.