State Farm Insurance - T. J. Rhoades Agency
20 years in business308 W. Dixie Avenue
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- (270) 769-2078
Additional Phone Numbers
- (270) 765-2253
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. T. J. Rhoades, Owner
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Agency
- Insurance Agents
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Insurance - Bonding
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Homeowners
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Long Term Care
- Insurance - Marine
- Insurance - Senior Products
- Insurance - Rental
- Insurance - Disability
- Insurance - Liability
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance - Workers Compensation
- Insurance Services
- This BBB report is provided for an insurance agency which offers State Farm Insurance. If you wish to obtain a BBB report and rating for State Farm Insurance Company, CLICK HERE . Any customer complaint involving State Farm Insurance Company is ha...
- This BBB report is provided for an insurance agency which offers State Farm Insurance. If you wish to obtain a BBB report and rating for State Farm Insurance Company, CLICK HERE. Any customer complaint involving State Farm Insurance Company is handled by the Better Business Bureau serving Peoria, Illinois. In the event you have a complaint involving State Farm Insurance Company, CLICK HERE. Complaints involving State Farm Insurance Company should be filed using the company address: 1 State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL 61701-4300.
Alternate Business Names
- T. J. Rhoades Insurance, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 374434 for this business, issued by Kentucky Department of Insurance
Kentucky Department of Insurance
215 W. Main Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
Phone Number: (800) 5956053
Fax Number: (502) 5642669
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.