Baird's Auto Parts, Inc.
58 years in business8809 National Turnpike
Fairdale, KY 40118
- (502) 363-3276
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 828-1075
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jesse L. Baird, Owner
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
Methods of Payment
- All major credit cards, paypal, cash & check
Refund & Exchange Policy:
Baird’s Auto Parts Warranty Information
30-Day and Extended Warranties
- Your purchase is protected with a 30-day guarantee against mechanical product failure due to defect.
- At Baird’s Auto Parts option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the part in the event of a failure.
- Baird’s Auto Parts reserves the right to replace failed parts with equal or greater than mileage than the original part.
- This warranty excludes part failures due to non-covered vehicle components, improper installation, failure to clear computer codes, defective workmanship, usage for which the part was not intended and/or improper maintenance.
All Warranties are Null and Void if
- The part is installed in an application that the manufacturer of the part did not intend.
- The purchased part’s failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The installed heat tab is melted or removed.
- The vehicle is not serviced at proper intervals, or coolant, oil, fuel, and or other fluids are not replaced and or used in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Engine oil and filter is not replaced and documented every 4000 miles.
- The purchased part’s failure is caused by or related to a collision, fire, theft, vandalism, or flood.
- Any repairs or replacements must be approved by Baird’s Auto Parts prior to any work being performed.
- Baird’s Auto Parts reserves the right to inspect any product prior to replacement or repair.
- The original invoice must accompany ALL returns.
- This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the part.
- Warranties cover parts only and do not cover any labor or installation charges.
- This warranty does not cover freight charges.
- Baird’s Auto Parts is not responsible for injury or damages during, or as a result of, the installation of our products.
- Belts, spark plugs, filters, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation and at the vehicle manufacture’s recommended service intervals.
- Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system must be checked prior to the installation of parts that could be affected by these systems.
- Most fluids have been drained from our products, however, it is your responsibility to completely drain any remaining fluids and replace any required fluids and filters with new fluids and filters that are approved by the vehicles manufacture.
- Transmissions: It is the responsibility of the installer to flush the transmission oil cooling lines, fill differential, adjust shifter mechanisms, replace filters, replace seals, replace pan gaskets, and reset or replace computer codes when installing a transmission.
- Engines: It is the responsibility of the installer to verify that all fluids, filters, gaskets, seals, spark plugs, and belts have been drained and replaced with manufacturer recommended parts when installing the engine.
- Airbags: A qualified installer must install the recycled airbag in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. Any recycled airbag that is not correctly installed will subject passengers in a vehicle to serious injury up to and including death. The purchaser of a recycled airbag assumes all risks of damages or injury including death, which may result from the improper installation of a recycled airbag. Baird’s Auto Parts makes absolutely NO warranty, express or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of recycled airbags. All recycled airbags are sold “as is”. Recycled airbags are not tested by Baird’s Auto Parts to meet any safety standards. The installer of the recycled airbag must test whether the recycled airbag will function properly. The purchaser of a recycled airbag from Baird’s Auto Parts agrees to accept all risks of damages or injuries, including death, relating to the use of a recycled airbag.
- Tires: Due to varied conditions in which tires are exposed, Baird’s Auto Parts makes NO warranty, express or implied, as to the fitness for a particular or general purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of used tires. All tires are sold “as is”. Used tires are not tested by Baird’s Auto Parts to meet any safety standards. The purchaser of used tires from Baird’s Auto Parts agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of such used tires.
- In the event of failure the purchaser must use all reasonable means to protect the product from further damage and must return the original defective product to Baird’s Auto Parts. The purchaser must be able to furnish the original receipt and proof of regular maintenance as recommended by this document and vehicles manufacture.
- A part returned undamaged within 30 days of the original purchase date with the original receipt may be replaced, repaired, or credited at management’s discretion. Core charges are refundable if returned within 30 days.
At Baird's Auto Parts we have been providing our customers with quality new and used auto parts since 1959. Now you can find the part you need and purchase it directly from our online store. We have a large inventory of over 120,000 quality new and used auto parts to choose from, and we add new parts to our inventory everyday. We carry all major makes and models, and stock everything from headlights and mirrors to engines and transmissions. All of our parts come with a standard thirty day warranty, and extended warranties are available. We are members of the Better Business Bureau, Kentucky Auto and Truck Recyclers Association, and the Automotive Recyclers Association so you can be sure your order will be handled by an experienced professional. If you can't find what you need, or just have a few questions, don't hesitate to give us a call and one of our salespeople will be glad to assist you.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.