Advantage Image, Inc.
23 years in business801 Envoy Cirlce
Embassy Square Office Park
Louisville, KY 40299
Additional Phone Numbers
- (502) 548-9576
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael A Lewis, Owner/Founder
- Mrs. BethAmy Miller, V. President Business Development
- Document Scanning Service
- Document Shredding
- Computer Software Developers
- Data Processing Services
- Data Systems Consultants
- Indexing Service
- Record Storage
- Information Processing
- Microfilm Equipment
- Information Technology Services
Lunsford Software-Accusoft Corporation-NeoLogic Systems Software Development Data Center Business License #W10B1-5313
Commonwealth of Kentucky General Business License #134251
Products & ServicesFujitsu Scanners
Methods of Payment
- US Currency, Company Check, Money Order, Cashier's Checks, Direct Bank Deposit, Visa, Mastercard and Paypal
Refund & Exchange Policy:30 day partial refunds/exchanges on services requiring labor
30 day refunds/exchanges less 15% restocking fee for products/supplies
SERVICES IN DETAIL:
• FULL CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS - Capture, Preservation, Management All Forms of
Data in a NON-PROPRIETARY Format, Fully Migratable Electronic Forms Processing,
Emails Preservation, Database Importation, Historic Mainframe/Client/Web Server
Data, Complete Legacy System Data Extraction
• DOCUMENT IMAGING - Scanning (prep/scan/image QC/index/search engine), On-Site,
Microfilm & Microfiche Conv - Large Format Scanning - Books & Manuals
• SAMPLE APPS - Accounting, Med Recs, Transcripts, H/R, Manuals, Eng Drawings, X-Rays,
Church Records, Mortgage Loan Files, Tax Files, Production Documents
• CUSTOMIZED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT- FastFiles® Content Management Software - Fully Customized Access to All Data & Documents as well as all forms of Video
• OCR - Data Migration - Image Conversions - Older Systems Integration
• MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES OFFERED - Linux® & MS® Shared & Managed Hosting - Database Importation, Data Entry Services, Consulting Services, AIIM Certified Training
- Full-Time Customer Support, Certified Document Destruction Services - Digital
Vaulting Solutions with acces via our FastFiles® Mobile
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.