Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
37 years in business
Headquarters18000 Studebaker Rd STE 200
Cerritos, CA 90703-2680
Additional Phone Numbers
- (562) 293-9663
- (800) 345-7884
- (866) 517-1377
- (800) 453-7884
- (866) 413-2628
- (866) 418-6663
- (866) 701-7663
- (866) 434-0779
- (866) 609-6663
- (626) 965-4146
- (949) 269-2069
- (866) 924-4685
- (787) 488-0234
- (787) 522-0244
- (615) 647-8509
- (562) 924-7884
- (262) 221-9381
Find a Location
Business Started: 08/12/1980
Business Incorporated: 08/12/1980 in CA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Pavan Agarwal, CEO
- Shahin Adib, Branch Manager
- Roxanne Blum, Branch Manager
- Kari Pavola Brennan, Branch Manager
- Andres Concepcion, Branch Manager
- Joey Dicion, Branch Manager
- Richard Harris, Branch Manager
- Ronald Hugo, Branch Manager
- Arabia Adnan Karaawi, Branch Manager
- Christopher Kelly, Branch Manager
- Robin Lynn King, Branch Manager
- Craig William Lindstedt, Branch Manager
- Cynthia Minchew, Branch Manager
- Diana M. Montoya, Branch Manager
- Luis Raul Padilla, Branch Manager
- Michael Simas, Branch Manager
- Josheph Sullivian, Branch Manager
- Anthony Toro, Branch Manager
- Mortgage Broker
- Reverse Mortgage
- Mortgage Lenders
Products & ServicesSWMC offers a diverse range of home loan products such as purchase, refinance, rehabilitation, and reverse mortgages.
Service AreaSWMC is active in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Alternate Business Names
- 1st Liberty
- 1st Liberty, A Division of Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Cal State Funding, Inc.
- Mortgage Posibble
- Real Estate Palace
- Sun West Financial
- Sun West Mortgage
Number of Employees:423
This company offers mortgage services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.