19 years in business639 S Broadway Fl 8
Los Angeles, CA 90014-1803
Find a Location
Business Started: 11/17/1998
Business Incorporated: 10/01/2014 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Daniella Zinberg, President/Owner
- Customer Service: Karl Braz, Manager
- Online Shopping
- Jewelry Stores
- According to BBB files, this company offers internet shopping. Our records show that the company has a pattern of complaints concerning consumers not receiving their orders and allege having difficulty reaching someone at the company when issues aris...
- According to BBB files, this company offers internet shopping. Our records show that the company has a pattern of complaints concerning consumers not receiving their orders and allege having difficulty reaching someone at the company when issues arise. On January 22, 2015 the BBB contacted the company in regards to our concerns about the amount and the pattern of complaints we have received. On May 22, 2015 the business responded stating all of the company's auctions list their ship out time frames shown prior to the customer placing a bid, during the bidding process, as well as during the checkout when submitting payment. Time frames can be anywhere from 2 days to 4 weeks, depending on how long it takes the company to receive the item from their vendor. For those orders that arrive late from the vendor, the company's Customer Service Team notifies the individual customer of the delay via email. According to the company's response, international orders are subjected to possible customs inspections, which might cause delivery delays as well. As far as customers having difficulty reaching the company, Bidz.com stated their call center is usually closed during the time when international customers try calling. The call center hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm PST; however email services is monitored 24 hours a day. In order to solve customer complaints, the company is working on getting merchandise that takes less time to be received from the vendor and having more physical inventory in stock (which has recently increased) which would result in faster ship out times. The company also stated that in the near future, they are planning to have customer service hours extended and possibly implement a Live Chat option, possibly in the Fall for the company's busy season.
Alternate Business Names
- Bidding Unlimited Incorporated