Johnson Mechanical Inc.
21 years in business400 Hardin St
Coldwater, OH 45828-9798
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/24/2006
Business Started: 01/01/1996
Business Incorporated: 11/16/1998 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Vernon "Bud" Johnson, Owner
- Ms. Sharon Kingery, Office Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Maintenance
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Supplies & Parts
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heat Sealing
- Air Sealing
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Oil Burners
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
Products & ServicesThis company offers heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration sales, service, and installation.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:9
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.