A&A Mechanical LLC
8 years in business717 E. Crawford St.
Van Wert, OH 45891-9103
Additional Phone Numbers
- (419) 232-2080
- (419) 232-3333
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr Tyler Holdgreve, President/CEO
- Ms Marci Martz, Office Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Heat Exchangers
- Sewer Cleaner Vacuum Service
- Sheet Metal Work
- Bathroom Accessories
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesThis company offers Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Refrigeration Sales and Service to the Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Markets.
Service AreaNorthwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:6
A&A Mechanical LLC is a premiere provider of Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Refrigeration services located in the heart of Van Wert. We are proud to support and serve our local and surrounding communities. We offer 24/7 Hour Emergency Service
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.