37 years in business2544 Palumbo Dr
Lexington, KY 40509-1203
Additional Phone Numbers
- (859) 514-1439
- (859) 514-1400
- (866) 725-0915
- (606) 326-6800
- (888) 342-2253
- (866) 725-0919
- (606) 329-2201
- (866) 825-5700
- (866) 625-5007
- (859) 624-9666
- (502) 867-0058
- (888) 683-1000
- (859) 623-6163
- (937) 396-8750
- (859) 624-9666
- (502) 868-0179
- (606) 678-9215
- (502) 357-4669
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/15/2007
Business Started: 12/01/1979
Business Started Locally: 06/01/2013
- Ms. Nadine Harold, Customer Advocate
- Principal: Ms. Nadine Harold, Customer Advocate
- Ms. Angela Bean
- Mr. Dan De Young, District Vice President
- Ms. Amy Emerson, Business Manager
- Mr. Woody Hutton, General Manager
- Ms. Kimberly A. Mrohs, Administrative Assistant
- Rick Parr, Business Operations Manager
- Ms. Erin Reesor, QA / Process Coordinator | Customer Advocate Team
- Customer Advocate Team Time Warner Cable, Southwest Ohio Division
- Brad Waggoner, Customer Service Manager
- Ms. Barbara N. Watts, Office Manager
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Internet Services
- Telephone Communications
- In 2012, Time Warner Cable acquired Insight Communications and in June 2013, Insight customers formally made the switch to Time Warner Cable.
Products & ServicesThis company offers cable TV services, high speed Internet access and local telephone service.
Alternate Business Names
- Time Warner Cable
- Insight Communications
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.