Valvoline Instant Oil Change
31 years in business
Headquarters3499 Blazer Pkwy # La-2s
Lexington, KY 40509-1850
Additional Phone Numbers
- (502) 863-5335
- (502) 226-2729
- (502) 695-8323
- (859) 737-5823
- (859) 357-7777
- (859) 543-1154
- (859) 269-7179
- (859) 881-5220
- (859) 624-1696
- (502) 863-5258
- (859) 269-6683
- (859) 273-3288
- (859) 223-1188
- (606) 928-4899
- (859) 391-1131
- (859) 357-2703
- (859) 357-7000
- (606) 678-7658
- (859) 936-9410
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/02/2012
Business Started: 01/01/1986
Business Incorporated: 03/15/2004 in KY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Courtney Goines Goines, Supervisor
- Ms. Marquesha Boyd, Customer Service Representative II
- Ms. Jennifer A. Buffin
- Mr./Ms. W. Pike Casey, Member
- Ms. Lisa Culp, Market Manager
- Mr. Matt Furcolow, Service Manager
- Mr. Steve Goddard, Member
- Ms. Christine Merriman, Area Mgr.-Lexington
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Repair & Service
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- This BBB Business Review contains contact information and complaint activity for the corporately owned locations of Valvoline Instant Oil Change located in the 64-county service area of the Better Business Bureau serving Central & Eastern Kentucky. T...
- This BBB Business Review contains contact information and complaint activity for the corporately owned locations of Valvoline Instant Oil Change located in the 64-county service area of the Better Business Bureau serving Central & Eastern Kentucky. To view a report of a VIOC location not listed on this report, please visit www.bbb.org and search with "Check out a business or charity." Any locations of Valvoline Instant Oil Change that are located in Central & Eastern Kentucky but are not shown on this report are franchise locations, and they will each have their own separate report.
Alternate Business Names
- Oil Can Henry's
- Phoenix 27, LLC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.