Ken Towery's Auto Care Center
42 years in business2587 Nicholasville Rd
Lexington, KY 40503-3357
Additional Phone Numbers
- (859) 255-9508
- (859) 281-8540
- (859) 523-5150
- (859) 252-5692
- (502) 254-0720
- (859) 523-5911
- (859) 278-0518
- (502) 499-9599
- (859) 236-0550
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/08/2005
Business Started: 01/01/1975
- Mr. Dave Church, Vice President
- Customer Service: Mr. Kris Towery, Area Manager
- Principal: Mr. Brian Peck, Store Manager
- Mr. Greg Jones
- Mr. D Scott Bourne, Store Manager
- Ms Colleen Skinner
- D. Scott Bourne, Manager
- Mr. Scott Cloyd, Store Manager(Former)
- Mr. Bill Wells, (Former) General Manager
- Mr. Joey Parker, Store Manager
- Mr. Gary Spigle, Store Manager
- Mr. Steve Donovan, Store Manager
- Auto Repair & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Tire Repair
- Tire Changing Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Ken Towery's Auto Care Centers Corporate Offi
- Firestone #4
- Towery & Saunders Firestone, Inc.
- Towery & Saunders Auto Care Centers #4
- Firestone-Towery & Saunders
- Ken Towery
- Monroe Brake & Muffler
- Ken Towery's Auto Care Center #14
- Ken Towery's Auto Care Center #15
- Towery & Saunders Auto Care
- Ken Towery's Auto Care Center #16
- Ken Towery's Tire & Auto #1153
Additional InformationAs of October 15, 2015, all complaints against Ken Towery Tire & Auto Care Center are handled by BBB in Amherst, NY. Ken Towery was purchased by Monro Mufflers, bas... Read More
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.