Orkin Canada - 02 Hi Rise
117 years in business5840 Falbourne Street
Mississauga, ON L5R 4B5
Additional Phone Numbers
- (905) 847-8977
- (905) 443-0294
- (519) 623-5752
- (905) 662-8494
- (905) 712-0095
- (416) 754-8168
- (705) 734-9477
Additional Email Addresses
BBB File Opened: 04/04/2005
Business Started: 01/01/1901
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1964
- Mr. Martin Allan, Branch Manager
- Mr. Tony Arruda, Branch Manager
- Mr. Martin Aube, Branch Manager
- Mr. Ed Bandurka, Branch Manager
- Mr. Cliff Burton, Branch Manager
- Mr. Joe Cordeiro, Branch Manager
- Mr. Brian Evans, Branch Manager
- Mr. Dale Kurt, Branch Manager
- Mr. John Veselisin, Branch Manager
- Principal: Mr. Dawn Dawson, Branch Manager
- Mr. Kevin Shanahan, Branch Manager
- Pest Control
Alternate Business Names
- Orkin Canada - 12 Toronot Downtown
- Orkin Canada - 03 Toronto East
- Orkin Canada - 04 Apartments
- Orkin Canada - 016 Barrie
- Orkin Canada - 14 Cambridge
- Orkin Canada - 10 South Eastern
- Orkin Canada - 06 Stoney Creek
- Orkin Canada - 07 All Pest
- Orkin Canada - 11 Brampton
- Orkin Canada - 05 Mississauga
- Orkin Canada - 15 Residential West
- Orkin Canada - 01 Toronto West
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.