AutoTire Car Care Centers
35 years in business3115 Meridian Parke Drive
Greenwood, IN 46142-9498
Additional Phone Numbers
- (317) 881-1101
- (317) 888-1905
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/22/2008
Business Started: 05/01/1981
Business Incorporated: 04/24/1981 in IN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Kevin L Vaught, President
- Mr. Brent Vaught, Vice President
- Ms. Christina Vaught, Corporate Secretary
- Principal: Mr. Kevin L Vaught, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Christina Vaught, Corporate Secretary
- Tire Dealers
- Starters - Engine
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- The BBB has requested basic information from this company. The BBB has not received a response. Without this information, the BBB may not have current information concerning such things as the company’s management or its nature of business.
Alternate Business Names
- AutoTire, Inc.
Methods of Payment
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.