Planes Moving & Storage of Indianapolis, Inc.
11 years in business2635 Planes Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46219
- (317) 895-0444
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 242-0057
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David M. Stamper, General Manager
- Mr. Jim Baughman, Director of Residential Services
- Kara Estes, Marketing Project Manager
- Mr. David McGlynn, Vice President of Business Innovation & Global Marketing
- Mr. John Planes, CEO
- Mr. John Sabatalo, President
- Boxes - Corrugated & Fiber
- NAICS: Used Household and Office Goods Moving
- Transportation Services
- Vehicle Transport Services
- Auto Transporters & Drive-Away Companies
- Travel & Moving Services
- Boat Storage
- Moving Assistance - Packing, Unpacking, Organizing
- Packing & Crating Service
- Recreational Vehicles - Storage
- Storage Units - Household & Commercial
- Trailer Storage
- Warehouses - Merchandise
- Boxes - Paper
- Boxes - Used
Products & ServicesBoxes, packing material, new and used, Packing services, Moving/transportation services, Storage services, Logistics services, Office & industrial move services, Healthcare & lab move services, Hospitality warehousing & distribution services
Alternate Business Names
- Planes Commercial Services
- Planes Companies
- Planes Specialized Logistics
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and bank debit card.
Used household goods packing, transportation and storage services.
Corporate & Residential (Domestic & International), Used Household Goods Relocation Consulting and Relocation Services.
Office & Industrial Relocation Services and Consulting.
Warehousing and Storage Services (residential, commercial and industrial).
Logistics Services. Healthcare & Hospitality Consulting, Relocation, Warehouse & Distribution Services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.