54 years in business1625 W Thompson Road
Indianapolis, IN 46217
- (317) 780-2853
Additional Phone Numbers
- (812) 372-1569
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Peterson, senior Vice President Bus. Development
- Mr. Joe Allison, Senior Vice President, Electrical Operations
- Mr. Chad Bell, Vice President, Estimating & Engineering
- Mr. Darrell Gossett, President
- Mr. Greg Gossett, Vice President
- Mr. Jim Tsareff, Vice President, Construction Operations
- Principal: Mr. David Peterson, senior Vice President Bus. Development
- Principal: Mr. Chad Bell, Vice President, Estimating & Engineering
- Principal: Mr. Darrell Gossett, President
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
Alternate Business Names
- ERMCO Electrical & Systems Contractor
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
ERMCO, Inc. is a self-performing Electrical and Systems
ERMCO performs electrical installation for all sizes of
commercial and industrial projects located anywhere in the United States.
ERMCO has Project Managers with extensive system experience
in the following areas: Temperature Controls, Fire Alarm, Building Management
Systems, Audio/Video, UPS Systems, Security, Instrumentation/Validation, Panel
Fabrication, and Medium/High Voltage Testing.
Our Project Managers, Project Foremen, Journeyman and
Technicians are thoroughly trained in the latest technology which offers our
customers a solution which supports existing applications and meets long-term
expectations for a total value-driven solution
ERMCO has a Professional Engineer, 3 RCCDs, 3 LEED APs, and
a DBIA Certified Design Build Professional on staff as well as a construction
services department and pre-fabrication warehouse.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.