6 years in business673 N Green Street
Brownsburg, IN 46112-1028
Additional Phone Numbers
- (317) 846-1171
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Kevin Beck, Owner
- Auto Service Contract Companies
- Cylinders - Rebuild & Repair
- Cylinder Heads - Auto & Motorcycle
- Engines - Diesel
- Engines - Gas
- Oils - Lubricating
- Trucks - Industrial
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Battery Charging Equipment
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Brake Fluids
- Fuel Economizers
- Fuel Injection Equipment
- Heaters - Automotive
- Oils - Fuel - Treatment Compounds
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Trailers - Repair & Service
- NAICS: Other Direct Insurance (except Life, Health, and Medical) Carriers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Brake Service
- Brake Shoe Bonding & Exchanging
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Recreational Vehicles - Repair & Service
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Transmissions - Truck, Tractor
- Truck Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Products & ServicesServicing Domestic , Full Service, Auto Maintenance , Auto Repair, Truck Maintenance , Truck Repair, New Tires, Gas Engines, Diesel Engines , Light-Duty trucks, Medium-Duty trucks , Personal Vehicles, Full Service Fleet , Corporate Accounts, Loaner Vehicles available by appointment for Major Repair Jobs, Lube, Oil & Filter Change, Manufacturer Recommended Maintenance, RV Mechanical Repairs
Alternate Business Names
- Hopkins and Woods Incorporated
- Mears Auto & Truck Service
- Mears Carmel Auto & Truck Service
Methods of Payment
- We accept Cash, Checks and all major Charge and Credit Cards, including VISA, MC, American Express, Discover. Financing &/ Payment Arrangements are made available to qualified customers.
Refund & Exchange Policy:We stand behind our service with a 12,000 miles / 12 month warranty that is supported by a network of 28,000 Independent Service Shops Nationwide.
Our goal is not to just keep your current vehicle running for its lifetime, but rather to be your lifetime Auto Repair shop. Mears Auto & Truck Service will count itself successful when we are servicing, maintaining and repairing your kid's and your grandkid's vehicles!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.