Alegria Auto Sales, LP
13 years in business3131 Telephone Road
Houston, TX 77023
- (713) 928-6515
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/25/2008
Business Started: 03/21/2005
Business Started Locally: 03/21/2005
Business Incorporated: 03/21/2005 in TX
- Ms. Marimar Boulet, Operations Manager
- Ms. Brenda Marin, Operations Manager
- Used Car Dealers
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Refund & Exchange Policy:ALEGRIA AUTO SALES, L.P.
Coverage and Exclusions
COVERED ITEMS: For a period of one year from the date of purchase or 24,000 miles (whichever comes first), Alegria Auto Sales, L.P. (Alegria) warrants the following components subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Limited Warranty:
1. Engine: Crank shaft and bearings; oil pump; internal timing gears of chain; camshaft bearings; valve lifters; rocker arm assemblies and push rods; valve guides; pistons and rings; wrist pins; cylinders; gaskets and oil seals when replaced- during repairs; connecting rods, distributor drive gear; all internal components of, and including, engine block and cylinder heads if damaged is caused by mechanical failure of a part other than from overheating or freezing.
2. Transmission: The internal components of the automatic transmission or manual transmission. The manual transmission case and automatic transmission case torque converter are covered.
3. Air Conditioning: Compressor; o-rings; dryer/accumulator; expansion valve; evaporator core; condenser.
TERMS OF COVERAGE: During the coverage period, for covered items listed above, Alegria will repair or replace any warranted component which fails in normal use. Replacement may include rebuilt and/or used parts.
1. Failures caused by lack of required maintenance, servicing negligence, misuse or abuse.
2. Losses caused by overheating.
3. Loses due to the continued operation of your vehicle after failure occurs.
4. Losses caused by lack of lubrication.
5. Damage to the vehicle caused by tampering with, or disconnection of, the vehicle’s GPS.
6. Mischief or vandalism.
7. Damage resulting from a collision or accident.
8. Damage resulting from fire, water or ice.
9. Damage resulting from theft.
10. Damage resulting from an Act of God.
11. Failure due to lack, contamination of, or use of improper types of coolants, lubricants, refrigerants or filters.
12. Failure to provide maintenance records to Alegria upon request.
13. Repairs made without prior authorization of Alegria. All work must be by an approved Alegria mechanics.
14. Mechanical alterations not recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
15. Expenses related to alignments, tune-ups or road service.
16. Impact storage maintenance items including, but not limited to, lubricants, coolants, thermostats, filters, hoses, clamps, belts and spark plugs.
17. Losses to a covered component when damaged by the failure of a non-covered part.
18. Replacement of seals and gaskets except when required in conjunction with repair of a covered component.
19. Damage to the vehicle as a result of operating with leaking or faulty seals or gaskets.
20. Repairs resulting from hauling a trailer or other vehicle improperly or in excess of rated capacity.
21. Vehicles where the odometer is inoperative or mileage has been altered and actual mileage cannot be determined.
22. Repairs to vehicles used for competitive driving or racing, commercial livery, delivery purposes or off road recreation.
23. Repairs necessary to maintain compliance with emissions testing.
24. Retrofitting to meet requirements made by changes in the law.
25. All electrical parts.
26. Any “We Owe” that is not paid off within thirty (30) days from date of issuance shall void this warranty.
27. Any sale or transfer of the vehicle by Buyer shall void this warranty.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Alegria may, at its sole discretion, provide a loaner vehicle as a courtesy to insured customers.
2. Alegria provides no reimbursement for any rental vehicle.
3. If the vehicle fails during the warranty period, Alegria will provide free towing to the Alegria repair facility during from 9:00am until 7:00pm from Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 9:00am thru noon.
4. Alegria may, at its sole discretion, provide towing service as a courtesy.
5. Alegria is not responsible for any third party tow or storage fees.
6. To obtain warranty service you must call the Alegria Service Department at (713) 924-6821.
7. Free oil changes for one year are included, one every three months.
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED ITEMS AND COMPONENTS:
Audio speakers; batteries; body panels; body seals; weathering strips; bumpers; cables; chassis; clamps,; fasteners (i.e. nuts and bolts); convertible tops and mechanisms connected thereto; exhaust and emission system components; gasoline fuel injectors; electrical failures; glass insulation; hoses, lines and fittings; brakes, brake lines and fittings; calipers; mirrors; manual clutch components; paint, passenger restrain system; seats; secondary ignition components; soft tri/moldings or appearance items; suspension springs; shocks; telephones of any sort; radios/stereo/CD systems; torsion bar; upholstery; wheel lug nuts; studs; wheels and wheel covers; computer and navigation systems; video components; heads-up display and night vision systems; maintenance and service items; alignments, adjustments and calibrations; cleaning; diagnostic labor; filters, fluids and lubricants; refrigerants; fuses. lights, bulbs and lenses; shop supplies; environmental disposal charges; items damaged due to wear and tear; accessory drive belt; brake pads, shoes, drums and rotor; shocks absorbers; struts; wiper blades.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ALEGRIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME OR LOSS OF PROFITS EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINS THE SOLE AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT REGARDING ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) BETWEEN THE PARTIES. ALEGRIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This company is a used auto dealer, 2000 and newer, all types, models, foreign, domestic, suv's, trucks, cars.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.