40 years in business12314 Fm 1960 Rd E
Houston, TX 77336
- (281) 852-4213
Additional Phone Numbers
- (281) 324-2378
- (888) 852-2378
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1977
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Jerry Eugene Gerald, Owner/ President
- Siding Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Doors - Installation
- Screens - Door & Window
- Screen Enclosures
- According to Jerry Gerald owner of Best Investments, Carlos Ricando is not an employee and is not affiliated in any way with this company. If you have any information or questions regarding Carlos Ricando please contact Jerry Gerald, Owne...
- According to Jerry Gerald owner of Best Investments, Carlos Ricando is not an employee and is not affiliated in any way with this company. If you have any information or questions regarding Carlos Ricando please contact Jerry Gerald, Owner/President of Best Investments Siding and Windows.
Products & Services
- Owens Corning
Alternate Business Names
- Best Investments Siding and Windows
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company specializes in hardi plank siding, insullated windows, stone, patios, room enclosures, vinyl windows & remodeling.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
S: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.