36 years in business5609 Bellaire Ste A
Houston, TX 77081
- (281) 558-9788
- (281) 251-4488
- (281) 464-2100
- (713) 975-8989
- (281) 894-2233
- (713) 460-8555
Additional Phone Numbers
- (281) 894-7300
- (281) 558-9988
- (281) 425-6953
- (281) 880-7878
- (281) 464-2000
- (281) 332-3339
- (281) 829-9988
- (713) 659-9988
- (936) 441-4501
- (281) 540-4762
- (713) 460-8444
- (713) 975-1199
- (281) 463-9988
- (281) 648-2081
- (281) 362-0100
- (281) 655-9988
Additional Email Addresses
BBB File Opened: 08/01/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1981
- Mr. Bill Ihnken, Owner
- Mr. Store Manager Store Manager
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Brake Service
Alternate Business Names
- Just Brakes Baytown Store #99
- Just Brakes Conroe Store #84
- Just Brakes Hwy 290 Store #92
- Just Brakes Richmond Store #86
- Just Brakes Perry Road Store #89
- Just Brakes Westheimer Store #117
- Just Brakes - Bellaire Store #91
- Just Brakes Bear Creek Store #113
- Just Brakes Katy Store #110
- Just Brakes Fuqua Store #81
- Just Brakes Hwy 1960 Store #93
- Just Brakes Humble Store #112
- Just Brakes League City Store #116
- Just Brakes Pearland Store #83
- Just Brakes Rosenberg Store #80
- Just Brakes Woodlands Store $114
- Just Brakes Louetta Store #115
- Tomball Store #90
This company specializes in automobile repair..
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.