Puna Kamali'i Flowers, Inc.
19 years in business16-211 Kalara St
Keaau, HI 96749-8005
- (808) 982-8544
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 982-8322
- (808) 930-6200
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/11/2006
Business Started: 06/08/1998
Business Started Locally: 06/08/1998
Business Incorporated: 06/08/1998 in HI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Vicki L Nelson, President
- Florists - Retail
- Paper & Document Shredding
Products & ServicesTropical flowers and foliage from Hawaii
Packing Material(newsprint) for shippers
DBA SERVICES: Confidential Document shredding
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Big Island, Hawaii, Online
Alternate Business Names
- PKF Document Shredding Service
- Employment Network Hawaii
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- All credit cards, checks, cash
Refund & Exchange Policy:If a problem arises due to the perishable nature of our product we must require that our customers follow the guidelines below:
1) Inspect all products immediately upon arrival. If a problem is encountered, you need to report the situation to your sales representative within 48 hours of receiving the product. Do not discard the product until you contact your sales representative. PKF, Inc. reserves the right to have the product returned, at our expense, for further examination.
2) In order for your sales representative to record your problem properly, the following information must be provided at the time of the complaint:
a. Invoice/ order number
b. Date shipped and received
c. Air way bill or tracking number
d. Items and number of units damaged with pictures as they are taken out of box.
e. The specific problem encountered with products (s)
f. A written request confirming the claim with all of the above information included must be forwarded to our Keaau, Hawaii office within 5 business days to support your claim.
3) Once your request for credit is approved, a credit invoice will be processed and mailed to you. If the credit request is denied, our credit manager will notify you in writing.
4) Credits should not be automatically deducted from any payment. If you do not receive either a credit invoice or denial letter by the time payment is to be made, please fax or email a copy of your written request, along with photos of damaged items, to our credit manager in our Keaau location at 808-982-8544, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The situation will be researched and you will be contacted as quickly as possible.
5) Please note that transportation problems, such as delays, overheating, frozen/burned products, etc., must be handled directly by you and your freight carrier. If the carrier is Federal Express and we included the freight cost on the invoice of that particular shipment, PKF, Inc. will handle the claim.
If you placed an order and need to cancel, please call or email us as soon as possible. In order for your order to be cancelled, the cancellation must be acknowledged within 24-hours of the order being placed.
Puna Kamali’i Flowers, Inc. is a family owned and operated corporation founded in 1998. We offer retail and wholesale sales of floral gift boxes, tropical cut flowers, tropical plants, leis, tropical foliage, and more!
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.