9 years in businessP.O. Box 657
Kaneohe, HI 96744
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Kevin Yamane, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Kevin Yamane, Owner
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Credit Card
Refund & Exchange Policy:DAMAGED / DEFECTIVE EXCHANGE
If unit (any product) is defective, we will gladly make an exchange. We will have it picked up and send/Install a new replacement, at our cost.
Exchanges will only be made with the same model - if customer upgrades or downgrades to a different model, we'll treat it as a return and new order.
If customer does not want exchange and wants to return it instead and wants a refund, customer is responsible to ship unit back to our warehouse at their own expense, or pay for the labor to remove the installed product. Restocking fee of 5% will apply regardless if damaged / defective and original shipping fee or installation cost will not be refunded. Usually there should be no reason for returns, if there is any problem with the product we will exchange it with a BRAND NEW product at no extra cost to you. Once product(s) is/are shipped, all Packages Refused are considered as returns as well and return policy will apply at the time of refund.
* All returns and replacements must be requested within 15 days after the receipt/Installation of the product.
If you decide to return the product for any reason, contact our office for assistance.
If you placed the order and you wanted to cancel the order before it is shipped or installed, we will gladly cancel your order, the 3% credit card processing charges will not be refunded. We cannot process cancellations after the product is shipped out. It will be considered as a return instead once the product is shipped and you will need to pay the return charges. If the delivery of the shipment is refused same return policy will apply.
Your manufacture product warranty period begins on your invoice date. Each manufacture has a different warranty period. Please familiarize yourself with your products warranty information. In addition, we provided a 90-Day workmanship warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR or:
• Shipping damage.
• System installation.
• Unpacking and/or removal of protective shipping material.
• Usage outside manufacturer’s limitations as specified in the owner’s manual.
• Service required as a result of improper installation, incorrect or insufficient AC supply voltage.
• Installation, set up, or adjustments of consumer controls.
• Any owner than the original consumer.
• Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
• Any failure, loss, damage or personal injury due to accident, neglect, or abuse by the
consumer or to improper operation, maintenance or storage or to alteration or to failure to
follow normal procedures as outlined in the instruction manual.
• Any unit purchased from an unauthorized dealer or any online retailer.
• Transportation charges incurred in connection with warranty service.
• Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by Federal or State laws.
This company offers a full service design-build-maintain; air conditioning contractor with a broad range of services to residential, commercial, industrial , and marine customers. Install and design commercial and industrial air conditioning, computer rooms, air movement, de-humidification, and controls. Offers include customers pricing on both plan and spec work and design/build/maintain projects.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.