Autologic Of Greensboro
10 years in business1223 Grecade St # B
Greensboro, NC 27408-2095
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/18/2010
Business Started: 04/01/2007
Business Started Locally: 04/01/2007
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Vincent Mulisano, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Cylinder Heads - Auto & Motorcycle
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Tire Dealers
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Warranty Service
- Auto Service Contract Companies
- Brake Service
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
Products & ServicesAutologic of Greensboro repairs vehicles and performs inspections.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Amf G Boro, NC, Amf Greensboro, NC, Greensboro, NC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.