Ongaro & Sons, Inc.
85 years in business2995 Dutton Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95407-5711
- (707) 579-0842
- (415) 454-7412
Additional Phone Numbers
- (707) 579-3511
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/01/1973
Business Started: 01/01/1932
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1932
Business Incorporated: 12/20/1962 in CA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ernest Ongaro, President
- Mr. Chad Dunbar, Tech
- Mr. Dean Ongaro, Vice President
- Mr. Mitch Ongaro, Treasurer
- Mr. Paul Ongaro, Secretary
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Drainage Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Pipe Inspection
- Pipe Line Contractors
- Pipe Pushing
- Piping Contractors
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Alternate Business Names
- Ernest Ongaro & Sons, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:28
This company offers plumbing, heating, cooling, air conditioning, repairs, installation, and duct cleaning services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.