Dan Rubin Consulting
1 year in business352 Brighton Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112-2365
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Dan Rubin, Owner
- Computer Consultant
- Business Consultant
- Communication Consultant
- Marketing Consultant
- Media Consultant
- Social Media Marketing
Products & ServicesConsumer services, Business services, Computer repair, Computer help, Network setup, Network security, Internet optimization, Web Design, Marketing , E-commerce
Service AreaSan Francisco
Alternate Business Names
- Dan Rubin Media
Number of Employees:1
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Credit/Debit, Personal Check, Paypal, Venmo, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Bitcoin
Refund & Exchange Policy:I will work to resolve any issue that may arise from services performed, or problems that persist, free of additional charge.
My mission is to make technology work FOR you, not AGAINST you. I tailor my services to your specific needs, and I am an accessible and affordable computer guy around. Let's get your digital life in order and put computers back in your corner!
* INSURED WORK AND COVERAGE FOR YOUR DEVICES *
I can help you through a wide variety of digital dilemmas including, but not limited to:
+ DATA BACKUP AND RECOVERY
- ALL hard drives fail - be ready for when, NOT IF, your drive kicks the bucket. Don't leave priceless family photos, or critical
personal data at risk. My clients all attest to my safe handling of their data, taking every precaution to ensure it can be recovered
in worst case scenarios.
- Cloud computing can be very confusing. Allow me to untangle the web and help you enjoy the many benefits of secure cloud storage.
+ NETWORK OPTIMIZATION
- Can't stand dealing with your cable and internet provider? I'll whip em' into shape and make sure you're getting the best deal.
- Don't fall victim to your internet service provider's hidden risks by patching security holes in your home network and simultaneously cranking up your wifi speeds.
- If you're stubborn like me, and brave enough to learn alone, you KNOW you're going to hit roadblocks. Let me show you some shortcuts and help you plow through those barriers so you'll be able to forge ahead on your own.
- Sharpen your skills with Microsoft Office, Adobe CC and other A/V applications, plus web-based platforms like Chrome, Facebook and Twitter.
- Become more efficient on your mobile device(s) and get more out of your digital life.
+ WEB DESIGN
- I can help get your business off the ground and onto the web... in style! Let's build a site people keep on their bookmark bar, or a blog that grows a loyal audience.
- Get proven SEO results.
+ PHOTO EDITING
- I can help your pictures stand out and ensure you and your family always look your best.
- Need content? Consider it done! I'm an Emmy Award-winning videographer, audio engineer, and impactful writer.
+FULL SERVICE MARCOM & PR SPECIALIST
- With over a decade of experience as a journalist, public relations specialist, and marketing expert, I can take your business to the next level.
- A one-stop-shop for every related department - you don’t need an army of people. All you need is me :).
There are so many things I can do to help you and/or your business - on and off the grid.
Flat rates available, but I typically work by the hour:
- $60/hr on-site
- $30/hr remote
- Quick questions are happily answered for free!
Managing virtual lives for a better reality!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.