This Business Is Not BBB Accredited

• Mr. Daniel Hsu, Owner
Business Category
  • Boutiques
Service Area
We delivery to the USA and its territories, as well as worldwide
Number of Employees:
Refund & Exchange Policy:
RETURNABLE ITEMS
As part of the detailed product information about each product, we indicate whether or not it is eligible for return. For an item to be eligible for return, the following must apply:
The item must have been marked as returnable on our site at the time of purchase. Items marked as non-returnable may not be returned at any time.
We must receive the returned item within 21 days from the date the item is delivered to you.
When returning multiple orders at the same time, please package each order in a separate package and include the correct return documentation with each order.
REFUND METHOD
If you return an eligible item, your refund will be in the form of store credit, which will be automatically applied to your account. You should expect a merchandise credit to your account approximately 14 days from the date you mail your return. We will notify you once we've credited your account.
US RETURNS
Sorry, in order to keep prices low, T.I.L. Darling requires customers to pay up to $7.95 (less if your original shipping cost was below $7.95) for a USPS Priority Mail Return Label that we will email to your registered email address.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Send the original item (if it is eligible for return) back to us via an economical method and, if the return was the result of our error, we'll reimburse you for the shipping costs once we receive it back. Customers seeking reimbursement for international return shipping must provide a copy of the return shipping receipt from the carrier to T.I.L. Darling Customer Service in order to process the return shipping reimbursement request.

This Business Is Not BBB Accredited

Customer Review Rating:

There are NO reviews for this business.
Be the first to leave a review!
This business has no complaints filed