Hague Quality Water Of Maryland, Inc.
23 years in business814 E College Pkwy
Annapolis, MD 21409-5629
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 213-2380
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/12/1994
Business Started: 09/01/1993
Business Incorporated: 04/19/1994 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Kathleen Bridgeman, Director of Financial Ser
- Mr. Brian Edwards, President
- Colo Ronald G. Edwards, Owner & CEO
- Ms. Tracey Wells, Marketing
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Water Well Drilling & Service
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Water Coolers
- Water Coolers - Equipment & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Water Analysis
- This organization was a 2010 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between busine...
- This organization was a 2010 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Products & ServicesThis company offers full-service plumbing and whole house and point-of-use water treatment systems, water filtration coolers to replace bottled water as well as service and maintenance on several different brands of filtration systems.
Service AreaGreater Maryland, Washington D.C, N. Virginia, Eastern Shore, S. Delaware
Alternate Business Names
- Hague Water Company, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:21
Hague Quality Water Of Maryland, Inc. offers customized water treatment solutions for home, office and commercial locations.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.