GP Strategies Corporation
51 years in business6095 Marshalee Dr Ste 300
Elkridge, MD 21075-6084
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 803-6737
- (888) 843-4784
- (410) 379-3716
- (800) 727-6677
- (800) 727-6677
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/21/2012
Business Started: 01/01/1966
Business Incorporated: 11/30/1982 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Douglas Sharp, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Wendy Martin, Director of Risk Management
- Mr. Ann Blank, Investor Relations
- Ms. Jamie Coffey, Director of Marketing
- Mr. Kenneth Crawford, Secretary
- Ms. Sharon Esposito-Mayer, CFO/ Executive VP
- Mr. Scott Greenberg, CEO
- Training Programs
- Building Construction Consultants
- Factory Locating Consultants
- Aviation Consultants
- Business Consultants
- Consultant - Strategic Planning
- Consultant - Public Sector Planning
- Consultant - Planning
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Communication Consultants
- Engineering Reports
- Engineering Consultants
- Industrial Consultants
- Management Training
- Nuclear Energy Consultants
- Sales Training
- Power Plant Consultants
- Content Management Systems
- Addressing Machines & Supplies
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Consultants - Social Media
Products & ServicesThis company offers in-person and online training programs for various industries, sales & technical training, management consulting, document development and engineering services.
Alternate Business Names
- General Physics Corporation
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:319
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.