Chesapeake Telephone Systems Inc.
33 years in business8225A Cloverleaf Dr
Millersville, MD 21108-1524
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 787-4848
- (410) 850-4850
- (301) 621-1213
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Sean McMachan, Projects & Training Manager
- Mr. Robert Wisniewski
- Mr. Scott Philbrick, Director of Operations
- Ms. Judy Wilkinson, Ap Clerk
- Customer Service: Mr. David Brown, Director of Sales
- Principal: Mr. Jeffrey E. Nolte, President
- Ms. Peggy Colvin, Service & Dispatch Manager
- Ms. Michelle Wrona
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Computers - Networks
- Internet Services
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Call Centers
- Fax Transmission Service
- Paging Equipment & Service
- Teleconference Service
- Telephone Communications
- Videoconferencing Services
- Web Conferencing
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Voice Mail Services
- This organization was a 2011 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between busine...
- This organization was a 2011 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Products & ServicesPhone Systems - On Site, Cloud, Hybrid Deployments; Infrastructure - Cabling, Wireless Networks; Video, Mobility, Collaboration, Broadband, End-to-End Coordination and 24x7 Technical Support
Number of Employees:27
30+ years supporting businesses in our local community, Maryland, DC, Virginia, Delaware, and across the Mid Atlantic. Experts in enterprise Voice, Data, and Video networks connecting multi-site customers to their nationwide office locations.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.