Radebaugh Florist and Greenhouses
93 years in business120 E Burke Ave
Towson, MD 21286-1119
- (410) 321-7258
- (410) 357-8643
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 584-5300
- (410) 825-4305
- (443) 695-1343
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/19/2000
Business Started: 06/01/1924
Business Started Locally: 06/01/1924
Business Incorporated: 05/13/1975 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Doug Radebaugh, President
- Mr. Spencer Fastie, Marketing Director
- Ms. Kaitlin Radebaugh, Sales Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Stephen Radebaugh, Treasurer
- Retail Florist
- Nursery Stock
- Funeral Flowers
- Plant Nursery
- This organization is a 2016 and 2008 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Ethics. The Torch Awards for Ethics is BBB's premier public recognition of organizations that intentionally pursue six TRUST! Principles. The award embodies the ...
- This organization is a 2016 and 2008 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Ethics. The Torch Awards for Ethics is BBB's premier public recognition of organizations that intentionally pursue six TRUST! Principles. The award embodies the BBB's mission of advancing marketplace trust.
- We guarantee customer satisfaction with our products and service.
Products & ServicesThis company offers potted plant sales and flower arrangement services.
Service AreaBaltimore city and county and parts of Harford county
Alternate Business Names
- George W. Radebaugh & Sons, Inc.
- Radebaugh Florist
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:55
We are a family owned retail florist and greenhouse operation doing business in Towson, MD. We service most of the Baltimore metro area with our daily delivery and have operated our business since 1924.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.