Scardina Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
68 years in business
8082 Veterans Hwy
Millersville, MD 21108-1400
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Customer: Mr. Mark Dunton, General Manager
- Principal: Mr. Jim Scardina, Owner
- Mr. Michael Rinker, Sales Associate
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Basement - Contractors
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heat Pumps
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Pipe Inspection
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Inspection
- Siding Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Generators - Electric
- Air Quality Service
- Doors - Installation
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Home Theater
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Duct Systems
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers full service HVAC, Plumbing, & Bath and Kitchen Remodeling Services.
Service AreaServing Greater Central Maryland within 1 hour travel from Millersville, including Anne Arundel, Howard, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Prince George's, Montgomery, & Queen Anne's.
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 10
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.