Cardigan Tile & Plumbing, Inc., t/a Kitchens and Baths by Cardigan
46 years in business2141 Priest Bridge Dr Ste 6
Crofton, MD 21114-2431
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 834-2025
- (410) 695-6492
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/22/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1971
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1971
Business Incorporated: 04/24/1985 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. James Schultz, Jr., Owner
- Customer Service: Mrs. Kim Golway, Manager/ Vice President
- Mr. James Carroll Schultz, Licenser
- Mr. James Schultz, Owner
- Mr. James Carroll Schultz, Jr., Licenser
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Bathroom Accessories
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Toilet Seats
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Ice Machine Repair
Products & ServicesThis company offers kitchen and bathroom remodeling, kitchen Design, ceramic tile and full plumbing services. We are your local Yorktowne Cabinet Dealer.
Service AreaServing the Bowie, Crofton and Surrounding Areas
Alternate Business Names
- Kitchens & Baths By Cardigan
- Cardigan Tile and Plumbing, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:5
This company provides Plumbing Services, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling and Kitchen Design Services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Call for your Showroom Appointment today!
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.