AJ Michaels Co., Inc.
37 years in business4512 York Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212-4830
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 573-5858
- (410) 435-8700
- (410) 465-5400
- (410) 593-1387
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/01/1985
Business Started: 06/01/1979
Business Incorporated: 08/19/2010 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Michael J. Giangrandi, President
- Customer Service: Mr. James Blake, Vice President
- Ms. Carter Sieck, Manager, Marketing and Business Development
- Mr. Ryan Small, Operations
- Mr. Greg Tessier, Vice President, Business Development
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Quality Service
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Energy Audits
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Contractor - General Green Builder
Products & ServicesThis company offers commercial and residential plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and remodeling services.
Alternate Business Names
- Michaels, AJ Co., Inc.
- AJ Michales Plumbing and Heating
- The Michaels Company
- AJ Michaels Mechanical
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:40
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.