Chesapeake Irrigation Systems, Inc.
36 years in business405 Headquarters Dr Ste 1
Millersville, MD 21108-2547
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 750-5787
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/01/1985
Business Started: 01/01/1981
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1973
Business Incorporated: 09/20/1981 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. William Underwood, President
- Ms. Joan McMahon, Office Manager
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Lawn Maintenance
- Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation Systems & Equipment
- This organization was a 1999 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between busine...
- This organization was a 1999 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Products & ServicesThis company offers underground sprinkler systems and landscape lighting systems.
Alternate Business Names
- Chesapeake Irrigation and Lighting Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Certified Irrigation Contractor by the Irrigation Association., According to an advice memo to the Commission prepared in 1995 it was concluded that installation of residential lawn sprinkler systems does constitute home improvement. The memo also noted, per the advice of the then counsel to the Plumbing Board, that a licensed plumber must be used to perform that portion of the installation which involves connection to the water supply and installation of backflow devices.