Taylor Made Custom Contracting, Inc.
27 years in business1944 Nelson Mill Rd
Jarrettsville, MD 21084-1110
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Kevin Taylor, President
- Ms. Suzanne Taylor, Corp Secretary
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Commercial Kitchen Rental
- Design & Build Contractor
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Carpet Installation
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Lifts/Elevators - In Home
- Stair Lifts
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Doors - Installation
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Home Design & Planning
- Tile & Marble
- Elderly/Senior Specialty Services
- Senior Housing/Living
- Shower Pan Replacement
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Disabled Person Assistance
- A refund will be accepted within three days of signed contract provided no work has begun.
Products & ServicesOur Certifications Include: Authorized Certain Teed Vinyl Siding Master Carpenter, Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Approved Builder for the Department of Veterans Affairs, and a (CAPS) Certified Aging in Place Specialist
Service AreaServing Baltimore Metro Area.
Alternate Business Names
- Taylor Made Custom Contracting
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 46280 for this business, issued by Dept. of Labor, Licensing & Regulation (dllr). The expiration date of this license is
5/3/2018 12:00:00 AM.
Dept. of Labor, Licensing & Regulation (dllr)
500 N Calvert St Ste 401, Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone Number: (410) 2306001
Fax Number: ()
Number of Employees:3
Taylor Made Custom Contracting, Inc. is an award-winning remodeling company servicing the Baltimore Metro area. Since 1990, we've specialized in additions, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, home repairs, accessibility home modifications and much more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.