Brick Bodies Fitness Services, Inc.
31 years in business212 W Padonia Rd
Timonium, MD 21093-2107
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 702-4321
- (443) 360-0600
- (240) 720-7444
- (410) 996-4550
- (410) 800-4013
- (301) 278-8004
- (301) 337-7701
- (301) 733-0777
- (301) 698-8110
- (410) 975-4850
- (301) 464-9119
- (410) 809-2593
- (410) 443-8200
- (410) 833-3386
- (410) 825-0550
- (301) 246-2890
- (410) 363-4600
- (410) 529-2348
- (410) 547-0053
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/17/1992
Business Started: 09/01/1985
Business Started Locally: 09/01/1985
Business Incorporated: 06/27/1986 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Chuck Cavolo, Chief Operating Officer
- Ms. Vicki Brick, CEO
- Mr. Victor Brick, Board Chairman
- Mrs. Lynne Brick, Owner/President
- Mr. Josh Gerber, Marketing Director
- Fitness Centers
- Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs
- Health & Fitness Program Consultants
- Personal Trainers
- Health Clubs
- Swimming Pools - Private
- Weight Control Services
- Yoga Instruction
- This organization was a 1999 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between busine...
- This organization was a 1999 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Products & ServicesThis company offers both coed and women-only health club services.
Alternate Business Names
- Brick Bodies Health Club
- Brick Bodies, Inc.
- Lynne Brick's Women's Health & Fitness
- PFMD, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:82
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.