CareOne Debt Relief Services
15 years in business9755 Patuxent Woods Dr Ste 100
Columbia, MD 21046-2288
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 910-6265
- (866) 467-0720
- (410) 910-2797
- (866) 410-0304
- (410) 910-2772
- (410) 910-2770
- (410) 910-1760
- (888) 288-1045
- (800) 227-3123
- (888) 400-8361
- (888) 888-2273
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Mary Alice Schneider, Executive Assistant
- Ms. Alexandra Landow, Senior Director
- Ms. Sherry Spiker, Executive Assistant to Mr. Dancel
- Mr. Bernaldo "Bernie" Dancel, CEO
- Mr. Housh Karimabadi, Director of Communications
- Ms. Kathy Silvin, Corporate Communication Specialist
- Mr. Mark Westerman, Chief Marketing Officer
- Financial Services
- Debt Relief Services
- Credit & Debt Counseling
- Amerix Corporation, CareOne Services, Inc. and 3C Incorporated are subsidiaries of Ascend One Corporation. The BBB Business Profile for Ascend One Corporation may be viewed here: https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/credit-and-de...
- Amerix Corporation, CareOne Services, Inc. and 3C Incorporated are subsidiaries of Ascend One Corporation. The BBB Business Profile for Ascend One Corporation may be viewed here: https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/credit-and-debt-counseling/ascend-one-corporation-in-columbia-md-6010431?language=1 The BBB Business Profile for Amerix Corporation may be viewed here: https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/information-technology-services/amerix-corporation-in-columbia-md-22011937?language=1 The BBB Business Profile for 3C Incorporated may be viewed here: https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/credit-and-debt-counseling/3c-incorporated-in-columbia-md-90092130?language=1 Mr. Bernaldo "Bernie" Dancel is also the owner of Nava Health and Vitality Center. The BBB Business Profile for this company may be viewed here: https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/health-and-wellness/nava-health-and-vitality-center-in-columbia-md-90272555?language=1
Products & ServicesThis company provides debt relief solutions and money management.
Alternate Business Names
- CareOne Services, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 65 for this business, issued by Dept. of Labor, Licensing & Regulation: Division of Financial Regulation
Dept. of Labor, Licensing & Regulation: Division of Financial Regulation
500 N Calvert St Ste 402, Baltimore, MD 21202-3659
Phone Number: (410) 2306100
Fax Number: (410) 3333866
Number of Employees:12
Reason for RatingIn January 2017, BBB requested for the business to clarify the nature of the services provided. To date, this clarification has not been provided.
In December 2016, BBB contacted the business and requested clarification regarding their Debt Management License, issued through the Maryland Board of Financial Regulation. Their license status indicated that the CareOne Services Inc. office was "Closed", however, CareOne's direct website still invite... Read More
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.