Acropolis Construction Company, Inc.
43 years in business2900 Hampden Ave
Baltimore, MD 21211-2985
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/01/1985
Business Started: 01/01/1974
Business Incorporated: 02/24/1975 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Devin J. Diakoulas, VP
- Ms. Theresa Hall, Office Manager
- Principal: Mr. John Diakoulas, President
- Mr. Brendan J. Diakoulas, Division Manager
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Buildings - Concrete
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Construction Estimates
- Demolition Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Golf Course Construction
- Home Improvements
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Industrial Painting
- Parking Stations & Garages - Construction
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Racquetball Court Construction
- Contractors - Framing
- Commercial Roofing
- Tennis Court Construction
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Exterior Structures - Barn Construction
- Remodeling Services
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Investors
- Government Contractors
- Buildings - Metal
- Doors - Commercial
- Architectural & Construction Specs
- Commercial Blueprint Design
- Ceiling Removal
- Construction Management
- Interior Designers - Architectural
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Project Management
- Real Estate - Commercial
- Property Management
- Property Management - Industrial & Commercial
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Contractor - Industrial
- Contractor - Interior Trim
Products & ServicesThis company offers commercial and residential construction and remodeling services including design/build and general contracting, carpentry, drywall, acoustical ceilings, framing and painting & wall covering.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:11
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.