Homefix Custom Remodeling
28 years in business
Headquarters1506 Joh Ave Ste 188
Baltimore, MD 21227-1083
- (410) 760-2281
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 205-8888
- (703) 789-9999
- (443) 370-2331
- (757) 427-8008
- (757) 359-8344
- (301) 775-2668
- (760) 429-4832
- (919) 694-1978
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/26/1990
Business Started: 06/01/1990
Business Incorporated: 06/27/1990 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tope Lala, President/Owner
- Mr. Jonathan V. Morse, Chief Strategy Officer
- Mr. Adam Shampaine, CEO
- Construction Services
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- We stand behind our work and we offer the strongest warranties in the business. We perform a final inspection and review our work with you before we leave your home. But if you have any questions or concerns the next day, the next week or next year -...
- We stand behind our work and we offer the strongest warranties in the business. We perform a final inspection and review our work with you before we leave your home. But if you have any questions or concerns the next day, the next week or next year - we are here for you. Happy customers are our best form of advertising. Warranties do vary with different product types and manufacturers. We will review your warranties with you as we plan your project.
- HomeFix Corp has advised BBB that they are not the same company as Homefix of Hamilton, located in Trenton, NJ.
Products & ServicesThis company offers home remodeling services, replacement windows, energy efficient siding, roofing repair and replacement, insulation and other home repair services.
Service AreaServing Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:200
This company provides exterior home remodeling services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Sat: 07:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.