Capital Remodeling, Inc.
31 years in business
Headquarters7480 Candlewood Rd
Hanover, MD 21076-3108
Additional Phone Numbers
- (301) 699-2200
- (804) 257-5959
- (240) 632-9040
- (410) 761-5200
- (240) 632-9300
- (703) 352-8600
- (877) 418-8439
- (770) 518-0164
- (866) 298-6982
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mark Vandegrift, President
- Mr. Jonathan Sagner, Corporate Operations Manager
- Principal: Mr. Mark Vandegrift, President
- Ms. Lauren Abel, Account Manager
- Ms. Courtney Shelsby, Executive Assistant
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Home Improvements
- Painting Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Cabinet Organizers
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows - Vinyl
- Capital Remodeling is the parent company of Bath Guys Design. Bathroom remodels are handled by this division, however the actual contract will be written by Capital Remodeling.
Products & ServicesThis company offers window replacement, siding roofing, kitchen remodeling and cabinet services.
Alternate Business Names
- Capital Investments Improvements Inc.
- Capital Remodeling / Vytex Windows
- Capital Remodeling/Great View Windows
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:117
Capital Remodeling specializes in new vinyl replacement windows, custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops, bathrooms, as well as vinyl siding and roofing.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.