American Design & Build, LTD.
24 years in business221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, MD 21014-4224
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 250-4700
- (800) 823-0555
- (410) 557-4085
- (410) 557-4084
- (410) 638-6037
- (410) 638-5862
- (410) 638-5837
- (410) 638-5019
- (410) 823-7480
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Joseph A. Tunney, President
- Mr. Kevin Carmen, Vice President
- Ms. Donna Ratajczak, Controller
- Ms. Sandi L. Tunney, Vice President
- Construction Services
- Deck Builder
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Window Installation
- Sunroom Construction
- Door Installation
- Window Repair
- Solar Energy Equipment Dealers
- This organization was a 2000-2001 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between b...
- This organization was a 2000-2001 recipient of BBB Greater Maryland's Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence. Torch Awards are given to recognize organizations exhibiting ethics in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Products & ServicesThis company offers replacement doors, replacement windows, siding, trim, sunrooms, roofs, decks, solar heating and electric systems and handyman services.
Alternate Business Names
- American Sentry Solar
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 46549 for this business, issued by Dept. of Labor, Licensing & Regulation (dllr)
Dept. of Labor, Licensing & Regulation (dllr)
500 N Calvert St Ste 401, Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone Number: (410) 2306001
Fax Number: ()
Number of Employees:45
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.