Carney Tire Car Care Center and Title Service, Inc.
29 years in business8743 Satyr Hill Rd
Baltimore, MD 21234-2825
Additional Phone Numbers
- (443) 353-9296
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1988
Business Incorporated: 01/13/1988 in MD
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Steve Cascio, President/Owner
- Customer Service: Mr. Brian Williams, Store Manager
- Auto Repair & Service
- Drive Shafts
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Tire Storage
- This organization is a 2016 BBB Greater Maryland Torch Award for Ethics finalist. The Torch Award for Ethics is BBB's premier recognition of organizations that intentionally pursue six TRUST! Principles. The award embodies BBB's mission of advancing ...
- This organization is a 2016 BBB Greater Maryland Torch Award for Ethics finalist. The Torch Award for Ethics is BBB's premier recognition of organizations that intentionally pursue six TRUST! Principles. The award embodies BBB's mission of advancing marketplace trust.
Products & ServicesThis company offers auto repair & maintanence services and tire dealer.
Number of Employees:10
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM
Tue: 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM
Wed: 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM
Thu: 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM
Fri: 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM
Sat: 07:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Sun: 09:30 AM to 02:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.