Preston Automotive Group
41 years in business
218 South Main St
Preston, MD 21655-7000
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 649-7796
- (877) 861-7041
- (877) 834-3396
- (800) 655-3764
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Bill Snyder, Chief Financial Officer
- Ms. Stephanie Lee, Comptroller
- Mrs Wendy Melvin, Executive Assistant
- Mr. Brent Durham, Internet Director
- Mr. Chris Marks, General Manager
- Mr. Mary Jane Haney, General Manager
- Mrs Kelly Mangan, Human Resources
- Mr. Van Salter, General Manager
- Mr. Danny Willey, Nissan Sales Manager
- Mr. Chad Todd, Ford Lincoln Sales Manager
- Mr. David Wilson, Vice President
- Mrs. Peggy Wilson, Executive VP
- Ms. Brittany Wilson, Customer Relations Manager
- Principal: Mr. David Wilson, President/CEO
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
Products & ServicesThis company offers new automotive sales of Ford, Hyundai, Lincoln, Mazda, and Nissan as well as used automotive sales of all makes and models. They also offer automotive maintenance and repair services.
Service AreaThe entire state of Maryland, from Western MD to the Eastern Shore. Also serving areas in Delaware and Virginia.
Alternate Business Names
- Preston Nissan
- Preston Hyundai
- Preston Lincoln
- Pittsville Ford
- Preston Auto Body
- Preston Ford
- Millsboro Automart
- Preston Mazda
- Preston AutoBody
- Boulevard Ford Lincoln
- Preston Pre-Owned Autoplex
- Boulevard Ford
- Preston Management Group, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:208
This company provides a large selection of new and used cars and trucks. Our dealerships services all makes and models.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.