St. Vincent Evansville
146 years in business3700 Washington Ave
Evansville, IN 47750
- (812) 434-1501
- (812) 897-7375
- (812) 485-6890
Additional Phone Numbers
- (812) 485-6016
- (812) 485-4437
- (812) 853-9651
- (812) 485-1550
- (812) 485-8700
- (812) 485-7425
- (812) 485-6020
- (812) 475-1000
- (812) 897-4800
- (812) 485-5858
- (812) 485-4455
Find a Location
- Principal: Mr. Dan Prod, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Kathy Stewart, Mgr. Patient Relations
- Jeff Buckley, Executive Director
- Ms. Melanie Martin
- Dr. Karl W Sash
- Ms. Holly Smith, Manager Strategy
- Stephany Stanton, Manager
- Medical Doctor
- Family Practice
Products & ServicesThis company offers total health care system services.
Service AreaProvides services throughout the Evansville tri-state area.
Alternate Business Names
- Genesis Health Alliance
- Ohio Valley HeartCare / Center for Advanced Medicine
- St Vincent Evansville Breast Center
- St Vincent Evansville Northbrook
- St Vincent Evansville Occupational Medicine
- St Vincent Evansville Urgent Care - Boonville
- St Vincent Evansville Urgent Care - Epworth
- St Vincent Evansville Urgent Care - Northside
- St Vincent Evansville Urgent Care - Westside
- St Vincent Family Practice Center
- St. Mary's Health, Inc.
- St. Vincent Breast Center
- St. Vincent Center for Children
- St. Vincent Convenient Care East
- St. Vincent Evansville Hospital for Women & Children
- St. Vincent Evansville Podiatry Clinic
- St. Vincent Surgicare
- St. Vincent Warrick
- St. Vincent Weight Management Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This health system encompasses a wide range of services and facilities throughout the tri-state area. A Catholic health ministry dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care improving the health of individuals and communities.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.