Kemper CPA Group, LLP
58 years in business
7200 Eagle Crest Blvd
Evansville, IN 47715
Additional Phone Numbers
- (812) 422-6963
- (618) 263-3888
- (812) 254-0938
- (812) 882-7730
- (270) 826-4474
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1984
Business Started: 01/01/1958
Business Incorporated: 08/31/1994 in IN
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Greg Newman, Partner in Charge
- Ms. Ronda Espenlaub, Manager, Evansville Office
- Mr. Martin Roth, Partner, Evansville Office
- Ms. Michelle Smith, Partner, Evansville Office
- Mr. Nick Rueger, Partner, Evansville Office
- Principal: Mr. Greg Newman, Partner in Charge
- Ms. Sandra McCully, Partner, Evansville Office
- Mr. Nick Whelan, Partner, Henderson Office
- Mr. Terry Carver, Partner, Henderson Office
- Mr. Wayne Thomann, Partner, Vincennes Office
- Mr. Curt Benson, Partner, Vincennes Office
- Ms. Angela Moore, Partner, Vincennes Office
- Mr. Tony Showalter, Partner, Washington Indiana Office
- Mr. Kyle Waninger, Partner, Evansville Office
- Ms. Donna Beyke, Mount Carmel Office
- Ms. Joy Ries, Partner, Henderson Office
- Accountants - Certified Public
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Retirement Planning Service
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Payroll Service
- Computers - Network Security
- Point of Sale Systems
Products & ServicesThis company offers Technology Consulting, Accounting Solutions, Networking Design and Support, Web Design, Computer Business Services, Computer Networks, Financial Planning, Payroll, Point of Sale, Retirement Planning, and business Valuations. As a the only Intuit Solution Provider in Evansville, Our team of QuickBooks Pro Advisors can help with any of the Quickbooks Line of products. Our team also offers Quickbooks Point of Sales Consultation and Point of Sale hardware and software. In addition to the Quickbooks Product Line, we offer midmarket accounting solutions from Sage Accpac. We are the only provider of Sage Accpac products and have a team of Sage Accpac Certified Consultants to help your business. Our networking team is certified on the Microsoft networking platform. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professionals on staff. Training to help you design the most efficient and cost effective network solutions. If you need a website that is creative and unique, we have the award winning web team for you. Our web team has won industry web design awards from the ADDY award to the WEBBY award. We promise that your web design from Kemper will help your business stand out! With our web team and accounting software team, you can get a complete web based ecommerce solution to integrate your accounting system and web site. We also offer credit card and merchant account services integration to seamlessly integrate to your accounting software. Technology Audits are also a part of our service offerings. The scope can be adjusted for a limited or complete engagement to identify items where you can improve your technology controls of security, access and data protection.
Alternate Business Names
- Kemper Capital Management, LLC
- Kemper Technology Consulting
- Kemper 1st Choice Payroll, LLC
- Campbell, Royster, McBride,Carver & Co., LLP
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Sun: 08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.