Accredited Business Directory
Find Businesses You Can Trust
Plumbers are required to be licensed in Vanderburgh County. Consumers may wish to verify licensing by calling the Building Commissioner at 436-7880.

Indiana law requires that consumers be given a WRITTEN contract for any home improvement project costing $150.00 or more. (Indiana Law # 24-5-11-4).

The FTC's Trade Regulation Rule states a consumer has three business days to cancel a contract ( for over $25.00 ) signed at a private residence, motel, or other temporary location. This "cooling off" period applies to cash as well as credit transactions. The seller is REQUIRED to provide the buyer "Notice of Cancellation" papers are the time of the transactions. ( FTC Rule 16-CFR-429 and IN Code 24-5-10-1 thru 18 and IN Uniform Credit Code 24-4,-2-501 & 502 ).

Consumer Tips


What is a BBB Business Review?

We offer free reviews on businesses that include background, licensing, consumer experience and other information such as governmental actions that is known to BBB. These reviews are provided for businesses that are BBB accredited and also for businesses that are not BBB accredited.


BBB Reporting Policy

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Business Reviews are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Business Review is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Business Reviews generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Reviews are subject to change at any time.