Jamco Mechanical Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
11 years in businessBox 5538
Leduc, AB T9E 2A1
- (780) 986-2081
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 26/09/2011
Business Started: 01/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 25/01/2002
- Tara Wedel, Owner
- Matthew Wedel, Owner
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractors - General
- Floors - Raised
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Pipe Hangers
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Pipe Fittings
- Sheet Metal Work
- Valves - Repairing
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Jamco Mechanical Plumbing & Heating Ltd
BBB Reason for Ratings
On Call 24/7
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.