Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd
18 years in business200-17633 114 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 2R9
- (780) 486-5035
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 22/11/1999
Business Started: 01/09/1998
- Sara Davis, Marketing Coordinator
- Glenn Davis, Owner
- Mike McEwan, Service Manager
- Lindsey Tait, Service Manager
- Principal: Glenn Davis, Owner
- Customer Service: Lindsey Tait, Service Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Contractors - General
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & ServicesAlways Plumbing & Heating Ltd offers residential and commercial plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and gas line installations.
Service AreaEdmonton, St Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc, and surrounding areas.
Alternate Business Names
- Always Plumbing
- Always Plumbing and Heating LTD
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Interac, and flexible in-house financing OAC.
Always Plumbing & Heating was established in 1998 by its current owner, and has grown to over 85 employees.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.