Absolute Landscape Construction
6 years in businessAddress on File
Edmonton, AB T6E 5P5
Additional Phone Numbers
- (780) 709-5169
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 13/09/2010
Business Started: 13/09/2010
Business Incorporated: 01/04/2010 in AB
- Mark Demers, Owner
- Principal: Mark Demers, Owner
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Sod & Sodding Service
- Drainage Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Parking Area Maintenance & Marking
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Fence Contractors
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Irrigation Consultants
- Irrigation Systems - Install/Design
- Irrigation Systems - Maintenance/Repair
- Irrigation Equipment
- Snow Removal Service
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Trucking - Dump
- Irrigation Systems & Equipment
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Wood
- Lawn Installation Service
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Chain Link Fence Sales, Service & Contractors
- Mark Demers previously owned Sweetwater Landscaping from March 2003 to May 2009. He has advised BBB that he began business as Absolute Landscape Construction on July 20, 2010.
Number of Employees:5
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.